UK AGENCY STAFF REGISTRATION & COMPLIANCE
Our responsibilities to patients, clients and nurses are paramount. Every care is taken to ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained in the recruitment, management and booking of agency nurses. We work closely with clients and other stakeholders to maintain and continuously improve standards wherever possible.
- Enterprise ICT compliance system: 100,000 hours development over 6 years.
- Nurse Registration: face-to-face interviews and comprehensive credentials checks.
- Registration process: CRB, 23-page career form, 4 referees; career certification.
- Compliance team: we have 124 staff dedicated exclusively to credentials checks.
- Compliance work; we make daily 2,000+ calls, 30 calls on average to validate one nurse.
- More work: weekly we upload 24,242 files to Enterprise, send 968 emails, 497 faxes.
- Then re-check: all compliance is verified by our independent Quality Control team.
- On-going training: 13 mandatory courses; 60 events & 900 candidates attend monthly.
- Compliance protection: daily system-generated expiry report details of training dates.
- Compliance reminders: automated e-mail reminders to candidates.
- Compliance safeguard: automatic system exclusion of staff from booking on expiry.
- System fail-safe: 100 candidates monthly fail compliance and are de-selected.
- A24 Group Ambition 24hours is regulated by The Care Quality Commission to provide the following regulated activities: Diagnostic and screening procedures; Personal Care; Treatment of disease, disorder or injury.